Friday, October 17, 2008

Smile Collage



My charity event is in full swing ( Operation Smile). I have my entire week next week booked for fall portraits with the entire mini portrait session fee going to Operation Smile. I can't wait to write that check and pay for a little boy or girl's smile. I would love to pay for two if possible, so I came up with this adorable collage that will be available for a special price and all of the proceeds will go to operation smile. You can purchase one from a past session, or even if you would like to pre-pay and save it for an upcoming session. Remember, I archive all purchased images for 1 year, so you have not missed your chance. The scroll design is available in any color or with-out; and the photos in the collage are available in color, B&W or a mix of both as seen here.

10x10 Smile Collage - $30

Remember this is for a limited time only, offer expires at the end of October.

Of course my sample features Kyndal (my beautiful 2 year old). So this special is also available to any of Kyndal's grandparents, for the same special price. So if any of the grandparents are reading this blog, let me know if you would like to help out with my charity event and get some recent pictures of Kyndal!

No comments: