Monday, October 20, 2008

Christmas Sessions

Yes it is time to prepare for the holiday season, it will be here before you know it. I am going to have a special holiday set again this season. Just about any holiday outfit will go with this set, from whites and creams, to reds and greens. It will be for the Kiddo's only though. I will also be putting a date on the calendar for the families to get another chance to get that Christmas Card photo done so watch for details soon. Right now I am announcing the dates of November 6th and November 8th for the kids Christmas photos. Details to follow on special packages, sample photos, and details on last family portrait event for the year. Let me know if you are interested in either one of these specials and I will reserve a spot for you.

In the meantime, here are all of the Christmas cards I am offering this year. For those who did Christmas cards with me last year, you will notice that these designs have a front and a back. I am now offering two sided press printed cards in addition to the standard photo cards. All of these are 5x7 with the exception of one square card, a 5x5.

1

2

3

4

5

6

A

D

DD

F

GG

HH

N

O

R

U

Y

No comments: