Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Christmas Set



Here are a few photos of my Christmas set. It will give you a good idea of what the set will look like during my Christmas minis, however please excuse my model on these photos. I had a very uncoorperative 2 year old on my hands tonight, what can I say except she is a photographer's kid! We haven't purchased her Christmas dress yet and her hair was in pigtails today. It does show that it will go with just about any outfit. If you just want dress the kids something simple like Kyndal is wearing here or bring them all dolled up in their Christmas outfits.




And just for kicks, I got a whole lot of pictures like this tonight.... or the back of her head.... or an empty chair.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

She looks cute in her little dress and her hair looks so long in the first shot. I'm glad to see that she is warm and toasty by the fireplace.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute. The picture where her hand is on her head, looks like she is thinking oh no I took my pigtails out, lol. Love you Kyndal.....