Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Children's Consignment Sale March 13-15

I have taken on a new project besides my photography and am organizing a consignment sale for the church that we attend. The sale is March 13-15th, and we are accepting items March 9-11th. The proceeds of the sale are going to our Children's Ministry. I am inviting everyone to consign your used children's clothes, toys, and baby items with us. You will receive 70% of the amount the item sells for. Our website is listed below and it has all of the details. If you have any questions or this is your first time consigning and need some more details, feel free to email me or call. You are all also invited to shop the sale!

As an little extra incentive, if you consign at the sale I will give you a credit for a free 5x7 at Kristin Aune Photography.

http://www.stonebrookchurch.com/consignmentsale/

No comments: