Monday, February 11, 2008

Baby oh Baby... Girls, Girls, Girls

Check out these pics from the the three sessions over the weekend, all baby girls. Where are all of the boys? Well I have a newborn baby boy session scheduled for next week, but I still get more baby girls than boys. So you baby boy Mommy and Daddy's, bring them on.

The first is Miss Emma She is 3 weeks old in these pictures. We got a few sleeping pictures, her Mommy asked me to bring the wooden chair that was used in Jackson's photos. She also requested the scale that I have.





Here is Stephanie and Michael, they are expected a baby girl in about 4 weeks. Aren't they cute? Michael is holding the baby booties in the first shot. We got some sweet (Grandma ready) shots, as well as some more artisic shots.



Here is Miss Madeline, she is 9 days old in theses photos. She was a pro, and a good sleeper. We were able to get the curled up newborns shots that her Mommy so desired. It worked out great because we were able to do her photos before she was even two weeks old. It is very important that they be less than 3 weeks old to get curled up sleeping photos, and even so I can't promise them, although I work as hard as I can to get them.
This shot was a real bonus for me. I got a few of her curled up on just Daddy's hands, and this one on both Mommy and Daddy's hand.

No comments: