Friday, March 7, 2008

Little Levi kicks off my Marathon March

Last night has kicked off a very busy time for Kristin Aune Photography and for just me. He was the first of 4 sessions this weekend, then my consignment sale starts on Sunday, the rest of March and April is proving to be just as busy with sessions, a trip to Texas(Kyndal Flying for the first time), and my first Baby Fair. So here goes, I had fun taking pictures of Levi and some of the whole family including older brother Lincoln.

Mom wanted more than anything a sleeping picture of Levi swaddled in a blanket on my antique chair. I didn't think we would get it since he was wide awake the whole time, but here it is. We actually got him to sleep on the chair, quite a task!

I love this one though, a baby yawn, I LOVE LOVE LOVE capturing baby yawns.

Here are a few more.

Wide eyed Levi

and a Baby Smile, also a rare capture.