Monday, May 28, 2007

Park Portraits

This Saturday I had a couple of sessions in the park. Here are a few favorites.

This is Corwin. I photographed his mommy when she was pregnant with him and him when he was a newborn and again at 8 months. He has become such a little man. Here he is at 15 months.


I used to work with Corwin's mommy Amy. While we were taking Corwin's pictures we ran into Miss Stella. I also used to work with Stella's Mommy Donna.   Donna, Amy and I used to have Mommy lunches together and have been a great help with any new Mom questions I have had. I took the opportunity to grab a picture of the kids together. None of them look too happy here. Kyndal was red faced from crying after just falling over. Thanks Gina for doing your best to get them to smile, she certainly got all of the adults smiling, but this is all we got out of the kids.



Here are Eligah and his big brother Charlie. Mom wanted to get some pics before Charlie was away from home pursuing his music career.


Also one of Eligah hanging out in the tree.


I also took some park time after Kyndal napped in Daddy's arms for a bit to take her 9 month pictures. She will be 9 months old this Friday. I have been wanting to get some large canvas pictures of her made, I see canvas potential here.




No comments: