Thursday, May 24, 2007

Billy's Graduation

Last Saturday my nephew Billy graduated from Cookeville High School. You may remember his pictures from a previous post. Yes that was the same day as the wedding, it was a very busy day for me. We are so proud of him. He had many of his family members there so see the wonderful event. His graduation was held in the Hopper Eblen Center at Tennessee Tech, where Bret and I both received our college diplomas. Here are a few pics. We were so far away making it difficult to get pictures and I didn't want to lug all of my equipment the the graduation, of course once I was there I was wishing I brought a different lens!


Billy walking in. We kept saying is that him, is that him with each tall blond boy. At last we saw him walk in.

I love this picture, although it is far away. That face in the middle looking up in the sea of other faces is Billy. Looking up toward his family. You can click on the picture to see it a little bigger.

I climbed over chairs to get out of my row and sneak down for a few pictures a little closer up. I love this one too and he was making his way to the front to get his diploma.

And finally here he is receiving his diploma!!

No comments: