Sunday, May 6, 2007

New Backdrop System

I am so excited to have a new backdrop system in my studio. Many of you have seen me switching backdrops on my stand and it is quite a task for shorty me. Some of you may even remember when my paper backdrops were not mounted on the wall. This weekend I installed a track that allows me to hang all of my backdrops and just pull over the one that I want to use. Here are a few pics of my new system. Hopefully this will enable me to have a bit more variety and use some of the colors that I rarely pull out of the closet. It also gave me a ton more room in my closet for all of my other equipment and props. Some of those backdrops are 10 feet by 20 feet, so you can imagine how much space they take up in a closet.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure that you are excited about this...it was good to see you and Kyndall yesterday - talk to you soon.
Jennifer