Friday, September 19, 2008

Vacation!!!!

I am so excited because Sunday we are leaving for vacation! I will have access to email and orders while away (yes I will be doing a little work), but I will not be placing new orders until I get back since I don't want packages sitting on our doorstep. We have not had a real vacation since I was preggers with my daughter, she is 2 now so it has been a while. We have had a few days here and there, but not a week long vacation!

Sunday we are hitting the road and heading to Savannah GA for an overnight stay. Monday we are off to Charleston, SC for 4 nights on Folly Beach. We are even going to have our beach portraits taken while we are there. Then back through Atlanta for some shopping at IKEA and the container store!

So anyway I may not be quite as prompt replying to emails, no internet access on the beach you know!

I can't wait to share beach pictures, in the meantime here are some from 2 recent sessions.






No comments: