Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Announcing a new product - Photo Jewelry

I'm so very pleased to announce the addition of a beautiful line of products to Kristin Aune Photography. I have decided on a vendor and received my gorgeous showcase piece featuring my beautiful (now 2 year old as of Monday) daughter. I will be adding a complete line of Mother of Pearl photo tiles, custom beaded necklaces, keychains, bracelets, bookmarks, and Christmas ornaments to my ordering system soon. In the meantime if you are interested on having one of the photos of your child on one of these products, please email me and I will get you complete details.

Without further ado, here is *my* custom couture necklace. The beading was done specifically for me and this particular photo.


With the addition of this line as well as others coming soon, there will be an accessory store added to KAP's ordering system.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is the sweetest necklace!! I can't wait to see what else you have.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I got to see this in person at Kyndal's Birthday Party. Kristin wore it and it is a beautiful necklace. It would be a great gift for any mother or grandmother.