Monday, August 25, 2008

My newest Baby Club member ... Baby Kate

Welcome to my Baby Club!

Here is 3 month old Kate with her Mommy and DaddyOne with Big Brother, he loves his baby sister so much!

Here she is with the blanket that her Grandmother made for her.

Sporting a big grin! (looks like she is ready to dance a jig...LOL!)

And last but not least the formal family portrait, I wanted to make sure I posted one of these since they were coordinated so well as far as clothing and color choices.

I am trying to get back to posting these blogs as sneak peeks BEFORE the actual session is available. Let me know if you love having sneek peeks and it will give me motivation to keep them up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baby Kate is so cute! I love the picture of her in the basket with her grandmother's blanket. And the picture with her big brother is so sweet!