Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Black Friday

I am joining in on the fun... or the madness... of Black Friday. Email me on Friday to purchase a session voucher ($70 value) for only $50. No limit on this, so purchase one as a gift for a friend! This will be good toward any future regular session fee through 2009. You must email me on Friday to get in on this offer, not before then. Offer valid for all email received 12am November 28th - 12am November 29th. Payment must be received by 8am Monday, December 1st. I will be sending out an email soon with more specials for December and January... hint... it you use that in combination with this offer you can have your full session in January for under $50. Make sure you sign up for my mailing list if you haven't already. This is a great time to give custom photography a try.

Email me at:
info@kristinaunephotography.com

The fine print
*This is only valid on a regular session, not valid on mini sessions
*Can be applied to Maternity/Newborn Package
*Not valid on any current or future Baby Plan

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I like how your fine print is bolded-- haha.

Kristin Aune said...

Yes, I wanted to make sure everyone was clear on how it works.