Sunday, January 20, 2008

Back in the swing of things... I hope

So it has been quite a few weeks, see my daughter's blog for the complete story, but there were 2 ER visits during that time. I am sorry to those who I had to reschedule portrait or ordering sessions for. Here is one session that I am still working on, I am still a little behind on things. This is Jackson... a recent graduate of my baby plan. I have really enjoyed taking Jackson's pictures over this year, he is such a happy baby! We were able to do a cake session too, I love the picture of him eating his One candle. Oh and the stuffed giraffe picture... that is actually one of Kyndal's Christmas presents that she has been scared of (Once again see her blog for a great picture of her screaming on it). Jackson's mom saw it in the other room and liked it so I decided to get some use out of it for his session. Since then we have found Kyndal just rocking away on her Giraffe.







Oh, this is one of his newborn pictures, you probably recognize it from my home page. We did some one year pictures on the same chair. Wow he has grown.

No comments: