Sunday, December 9, 2007

Christmas Season

I can't believe Christmas is only 2 weeks and 2 days away. These last few months have flown by, I guess that is because of the busy season of a photographer. I am now done with my sessions for the year, except for a baby that is due on Christmas day that may come early. I still have one session to proof, collages to make, and one more order to try to get done by Christmas, so much for taking December off. It really has been great though and I finally got our own family cards done and sent to the lab on Friday. We got our tree up yesterday, but it is not decorated yet. I guess there are a couple of reasons for that, one that I have been so busy with the business and parties and such, the other is that we are terrified of what is to come with a 15 month running around. According to the experienced parents we should just decorated the top half of it! I am finally feeling caught up though so I found some time to blog today. I can't wait to post our Christmas card, but I will wait until everybody that we are mailing them to get their card, I don't want to ruin it.

No comments: