Thursday, June 28, 2007

My new canvas portrait...and a sale!

Remember the post of my daughter in the park that I said were canvas worthy. Well one of them made it to canvas and I am so excited. Now I have to decide were to hang it. It is sitting on the mantle right now and I am trying to decide to hang it there or over our bed. I would love it over our bed, but then most people won't get to see it. Over the fireplace would be great, but I think maybe it is not big enough for over the fireplace. It is 20x24, I never thought I would say it might not be big enough.

Since I am so excited about my beautiful new canvas, I decided to have a sale because I think everyone must have one. Until July 21st they will be 25% off. That is a great deal for an awesome piece of art for you home.

Here are some quick snaps of my new canvas.


On the mantle waiting for it's final home

Bottom edge of the wrap

Close-up of the detail

Top edge of the wrap showing off the finished back

It comes ready to hang with the hanging hardware already attached.

No comments: