Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stay at home mom/photographer

Many of you know for the last 8 months I have been juggling a full time job, a new daughter, my photography, and all of the other things that come with being a wife and mother. Well as of this past week I will now have more time for the three things that I love the most, my husband, my daughter and my photography. We made the decision for me to quit my full-time job and April 6th was my last day at a job I had been with for 6 years and a nearly 10 year career as a computer programmer. I am so exciting to be with my daughter everyday and have more time to devote to my business.

1 comment:

Alison B. said...

congratulations!!! i remember that feeling and it is the best feeling in the world! now you'll have time to do lunch. let me know when you're ready!